it’s a Literary Analysis Essay
I first need an outline and then the final essay.
Here is some topic you can choose from:
1) Examine how people put too little or too much emphasis on their love lives.
2) Explore how family influences the way people perceive sexual activity and how it influences relationships and/or the way individuals perceive themselves, their worth, etc.
3) Examine how family sways an individual’s perceptions of love, gender, and/or sexual orientation.
4) Analyze how gender stereotypes are perpetuated within the family dynamic
5) Discover what it means to be a parent.
6) Select either agape, phileo, storge, or eros, and then explore the meaning of love
7) Explore the long term effects of the parent/child relationship.